A crash course for rapidly learning the basics of economy and finance, useful for all serious learners
- A course of 36 LIVE classes by Sandeep Manudhane sir – now available as HD recordings
- Ideal for Civil Services preparation (Prelims, Mains, Interviews)
- From basics to advanced – all major ideas covered
- Easy language used throughout the course, alongwith practical examples and insights
- Very relevant for working executives, professionals, MBAs and college students
- Teaching in Hindi and English in parallel
- Quizzes and Tests an integral part of the course
- Explanations, written content, essay type questions
- Bilingual delivery – Hindi and English
- PDFs included, downloadable, content in both English and Hindi
- Full archive available to all students who enroll at any point
- Videos not downloadable, view time limited at 100 hours
Course Contents (brief outline)
Crucial concepts will be covered from a wide range of topics, including –
Fundamentals of economy, markets, finance, regulations, trade, indices, banking and credit in economy, crypto assets and bitcoins, wealth, income, inequality and Gini, taxation basics, Budget, deficits and impact on economy, balance of payment (BoP), GDP – GNP – GVA, National income statistics, MoSPI and its reports, sectoral insights, credit ratings, employment, demographic dividend, agriculture, new agri reforms, monetary and fiscal policies, NPAs, inflation, currency, trends, decadal analysis, FDI and FPI, stocks and bonds, corporates, technical terms, World Bank and IMF, WTO, China and world trade, trade wars, scams and learnings
These are the basic topics that cover the syllabus for most general exams like UPSC civil services, MBA entrance, Government exams, Group Discussion, Interviews, and more
The faculty’s engaging teaching style will help you learn better!
- Total 36 hours course, spread over 36 lectures
- Full HQ quality recordings of all sessions available
- Validity is for 6 months
- Includes videos, PDFs and Quizzes
- Videos are not downloadable (rest of the contents are)
- This is an online course, not a classroom or offline course
- Does not include higher level lessons for accountancy or CA or Optional tests etc.
- Videos not downloadable, view time limited at 100 hours (post LIVE session), misuse can lead to termination of membership
Introductory fee is Rs.3299 only. Includes GST. Access valid on site for upto 6 months. Only for individual registrations, not groups or institutions. User credentials cannot be shared with others.
Why you must join
This is the best value for money you can ever get. Learn everything about economy that scared you till now, and talk about it like a BOSS. It’s easy, and Sandeep sir will ensure you build the requisite confidence.
Can Institutions join
Institutions like Coaching Classes, Schools and Colleges can take our Institutional Licence (one year) – contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Disclaimers and clarification
The various sessions (recorded or Live) need a good quality internet connection at your end, alongwith a PC / laptop / big screen smartphone. During the validity period, you can access already conducted sessions, for revision, as per limited time allotted (varies from course to course). Videos are not downloadable, but PDFs are. Quizzes are given online for practice.
Commenting in sessions’ threads is allowed only through original names of users, not pseudonyms or assumed names or alternative names. Inappropriate behaviour (rants, abuses, misbehaviour with staff or faculty) leads to blocking of user comments.
Rights of admission are reserved. Structure of course and changes therein are solely at management’s and faculty’s discretion. Fees paid are non-refundable. Any technical problem being faced will be resolved by our Team in 24 to 72 hours, usually, outside of holidays.
Institutions should not use the resources in this course. Please subscribe using the Institutional Licence only. Email us at email@example.com for enrolment process.
If you are our student, and know of any piracy or illegal use of our course(s) and session(s), report immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org